ULTA Beauty is a US-based retailer. Richard E.George founded this company in 1990. The stores of ULTA Beauty spread all over the world which consists of more than 970 stores across 48 states. The headquarters is located in Bolingbroke, Illinois. It is the famous destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin, hair care products, salon services, and many more.
ULTA offers a wide range of products more than 20000 beauty products from over 1000 fabulous brands around the globe. Apart from growing businesses icon, ULTA Beauty also invests some money for charitable foundations like ULTA Beauty charitable foundation, Breast Cancer Research Foundation which aims at economic empowerment of women around the united states.
ULTA Return Policy & Refund Policy :
For a return or an exchange of any product of ULTA Beauty, there are some ways. Here is some.
ULTA Return to Stores:
ULTA Beauty offers a full refund of money for any product within 60 days from the date of purchase of the product.
You can visit any nearby store and apply for the return. The original receipt, the product, and any free products or gifts received with the main product are to be returned in order to avail full refund within 60 days. you can get the refund in the form of original payment either by cash or credit card or debit card that you used at the time of purchase. Apart from these whenever the requirements are not met, they will issue an eGift card or ULTA Gift card.
If the date of purchase of the product is more than 60 days, an eGift card or ULTA Gift card will be issued instead of money. If you visit the store for the return of any product which was purchased from online, you will get the refund credited to your credit card or debit card that you used at the time of payment. Otherwise, you will get a store merchandise credit.
Incase of multiple purchases of products and you choose only one product from them to return, you will get the refund in the form of in-store credit. You can redeem this at any time.
If you don’t’ have purchase receipt/Ultimate rewards card, you will get the refund via merchandise credit within 90 days.
ULTA Returns by Mail:
If you wish to return an item by mail, after completion of applying of return, paste the return mailing label on the package and mail it to the following address through US postal service or which is better in your point of view.
ULTA.com Returns Center
1135 Arbor Drive
Romeoville, IL 60446
It usually takes 30 business days to process your request. After processing the request, you will get the refund in original payment method. If the date of return is within 60 days with that date of purchase and the free Gift or the free Product are returned along with the Main product, the full amount will be refunded. If the date of return is more than 60 days with the date of original purchase, you will get an in-store credit.
The customer has to pay the return shipping charges before shipping the product.
Important Notes on Ulta Return Policy:
Ulta Beauty is dedicated to bringing you an unparalleled shopping experience from start to finish! If you’re not completely satisfied with a product for any reason, just return the product to us for a full refund. Here’s how ulta return policy works:
Ulta Time limit on returns:
Products must be returned within 60 days of the purchase date to receive a refund to the payment method used on ULTA. An Ulta Beauty Gift Card or eGift Card will be issued for returns of products after 60 days of the Process Date on the order packing slip when returned to the processing center.
Returning free products/gift with purchase:
You may keep the free gift with purchase that you received as a part of your order.
- Products returned to stores that were purchased using an online payment service (i.e., PayPal) will be refunded to your preferred credit card or issued as a store merchandise credit.
- Store credit will be issued for returns without a receipt, or for returns that are not made within 60 days of purchase, not the ship date.
- A store credit will be issued on a return, providing the return is accompanied by the Gift Receipt.
- Ulta orders placed using a gift card and returned to the Ulta Beauty returns center will receive a new e-gift card for the return value.
- In the case of shipping damages, please contact the carrier.
Returning your ULTA Order
Refunding shipping fee:
Original shipping charges paid at the time of ULTA order submit are refunded only if the product is defective or mis-shipped by ULTA.
Return your ulta order to an Ulta Beauty store
- Bring your original email order confirmation, packing slip and all original packaging materials to your nearest store
- No need to bring the packing slip if you used your Ultamate Rewards account to make the purchase. If you did not use your Ultamate Rewards card, then bring your packing slip, email order confirmation, and all original packaging materials to your nearest store.
- To reprint the order confirmation email, locate the order number on the bottom of the pack slip. Login to your ULTA account, select order status. Then select your order number to print.
- Online purchases returned to an Ulta Beauty store without the original email receipt and pack slip are only eligible for exchanges or store credit at the current lowest selling price.
- Online purchases, returned in store, are not eligible for return of purchase shipping costs or gift wrapping charges.
Ulta Return package shipping fee:
- ULTA does not accept CODs for returned merchandise. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser.
- To avoid return shipping cost, you may bring your merchandise and the packing slip to your nearest Ulta Beauty Store
Ulta Returning your ulta order by mail
- Apply the return mailing label outside your returns shipping carton. A mailing label is included in your shipping package.
- Mail your return using a traceable ground shipping method (we recommend UPS or the U.S. Postal Service insured mail) to:
- ULTA.com Returns Center
1135 Arbor Drive
Romeoville, IL 60446
- RETURN PRODUCTS TO ULTA BY GROUND-ONLY SHIPPING METHODS – Certain items in your order may be considered Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT). Hazardous Materials are as follows: aerosol items, some alcohol-based items, items that contain contents under pressure, and others (e.g., hairspray, nail polish and items containing flammable, volatile or corrosive chemicals). The U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) requires ground-only shipment of Hazardous Materials due to air shipment restrictions and regulations.
- For products returned to the ULTA Returns center, we will notify you via email when we have processed your order and issued a refund. You can also login to your ULTA account, click order status and look up your order for the return status.
Returns processing time
- Please allow us 30 business days for receiving and processing your online order return.
- Credit will appear on your account within 7-10 days after we processed your return. Credit will appear on your statement within two billing periods depending on your billing cycle.
Returning your store purchase in store
- Merchandise returns made without a purchase receipt (or verification of the purchase through the Guests Ulta Beauty account information) will be credited to the Guest in the form of an In-Store Credit in an amount equal to the lowest retail price at which the returned product was sold by Ulta Beauty during the 90-day period preceding the return.
- If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, it may be returned. All returns must be accompanied by the receipt and all original components.
- A full refund will be issued on a return, providing the return is within 60 days of the original purchase date.
- A full refund will be issued on a return that included a FREE product or FREE gift, providing the return is within 60 days of original purchase date.
- An in-store credit will be issued on a return after 60 days of original purchase date.
- An in-store credit will be issued on a return, providing the return is accompanied only by the Gift Receipt.
- For a return without a receipt and without the use of an Ultamate rewards card; a refund will be on a merchandise credit at the lowest selling price within the last 90 days.
Ulta Returned Check Policy:
Return Policy: A service fee will be added for any check returned unpaid by the bank. In accordance with State law, NSF Checks may be submitted to your bank electronically. There is a 10-day waiting period required for returns.
Coupon Rewards Certificates:
Unfortunately, we are unable to return the coupon code you used for your purchase
- Products ordered online can be exchanged in your local store.
- Customers are responsible for paying any additional difference in price and sales tax for exchanges of greater value. An in-store credit will be issued for the difference in price and tax for exchanges of lesser value without a receipt and with a receipt will receive full value if it is within the 60 days of original purchase.
Returned Merchandise Policy
- We take protecting the integrity of the products we sell very seriously. Ulta Beauty’s policy does not permit the resale of used, damaged or expired products. Our policies, training and procedures are aimed at ensuring that only the highest quality products are sold in our stores and online. Our associates are trained to catalog and then properly dispose of any returned items that have been used, damaged or expired.